Business (office) feng shui Destiny 商业风水宅命
When i started doing feng shui 20 years ago, the term “office feng shui destiny energy 宅命” was unheard of. An office feng shui destiny energy chart is like human birth chart.
It is based on the timing when you first shift into the office and the orientation of your office structure.
CEO – Operation – Marketing – PR – HR – Finance
Office Destiny Energy is invisible like wifi signals but exists. It consist of positive, negative & neutral energy affecting 9 independent sectors. With the office Destiny energy map we are able to fit the right department with the right energy. For example sales and marketing staff in Wealth sector. PR and customer service in the Reputation sector. Finance within mental clarity sector.
4 Main classifications of Office Feng Shui destiny
The most popular business feng shui destiny is determined by San Yuan Xuan Kong Flying Star among other formulas like 八宅, 三合 etc. The 4 main classifications for office feng shui destiny in Period 8:
A. Excellent Destiny – positive influence on Wealth and Health
These are the best Business feng shui destinies in Period 8. Health in business feng shui refers to staff productivity, morale and health. Generally great for any type of business.
B. Disastrous Destiny – Negative influence on Wealth and Health
Found in subsegment of NE/SW/NW/SE orientations, so one have to be mindful. The ill effects of such office feng shui are negative sales & profits, bad staff morale, gossip and lack of customers support. When health is rated negative it means high turnover, disharmony, short of clients support and lack of staff loyalty.
C. Health Destiny – Great for businesses dealing with upmarket, branded and luxury products or services. Revenue depend on high profit margins than volume.
D. Wealth Destiny – Excellent for businesses of mass-consumption goods or services particularly if main door is at wealth sector.
Office Feng Shui Tips
- Study the external and internal physical environment surrounding the office, ensure that it fits the destiny. Ideally the main door should be located at wealth zone. It is good to have spacious open space leading to the office main entrance.
- It is wrong to choose an office solely based on owners birth profile. This is because sometimes the owners lucky element is in conflict with the product 5 element classification. Secondly for medium and long term business expansion, there maybe new partners.
- Another wrong concept is matching owner gua number with the premise. If you read my other post, gua number is not absolute. Another flaw to use gua number is practicality because it divides 50% as positive area and balance negative. Thus for a 10,000 sq ft office, your usable area only at 5,000 sq ft.
- A short-cut generalisation but risky is having the main door at North-East Sector which is the Best choice in Period 8 Year 2004-Year 2023. In Chinese feng shui this is the True God 正神方 position to receive the most current energy. The opposite direction to NE which is South-West should overlook the sea or open space to reduce negativity 零神方 出煞. It market leadership is your corporate strategy then having the at main door at East sector illuminate God or 照 神方 is favourable.
- Using Da Gua formula, aligning period 8 辅星纯清 or period 9 弼星door directions are auspicious too. Some examples of period 8 lucky orientations are 困, 节(102.5/105 degree), 贲, 旅, 复, 豫, 小畜(153/156 degree) within the 64 trigram.
- Ideally the office main doors and room doors are within the wealth, reputation or harmony zones.
- Solely based on “Form” school formula, having a spacious space 明堂 朱雀 in front of your Main office door is good for wealth enhancement. The front space is symbolic to the Phoenix inviting wealth. The left hand 左青龙 (direction taken when you are standing inside the door) side of the office should be either the same or bigger/higher than the right hand side 右白虎. This will improve benefactors and mentor luck. At the back of the office should be a taller or bigger building acting as mountain 靠山玄武 Snake Tortoise that helps staff’s loyalty and health.
- Evaluate carefully on the external landscape using your unit as focal point, to judge the external lift or elevators or walkways leading to your office and ensuring from auspicious directions.
- Lastly locate your office main door at auspicious zone and directions. 阳宅首重大门, 以大门为气口，纳气旺则吉，衰气则凶. 又云：宅以门为吉凶，路为助，门向辨.
*above are general guidelines there are other factors to consider as well