Feng Shui Master – Business Feng Shui 商业风水佈局 UPDATED with scientific approach
Feng Shui “相地术” study of earth’s environment. It is “how to” manage and optimise our interaction with the environment in our work place through feng shui applications. To use an analogy staff are like “trees” and will flourish (reach their fullest potential) given the right amount of sunlight, air, fertile soil, water i.e. leadership, nuturing, training, direction etc. Feng shui is a means to an end NOT end-in-itself. Feng shui does not make profits, employees do!
The core objectives of business feng shui is to enhance the positives and dilute the negative energies “趋吉避凶”. Feng shui provides the “conducive environment” for employee’s harmony, keep them in good physical and mental health committed towards achieving Company objectives. Business feng shui enhance the office wealth, status… by putting the right people in the right place.
Main Classical School/Principles (峦头为体，理气为用) applied
三元玄空风水(六大派)- essentially 无常/沈氏
蒋大鸿-地理辩正, 平砂玉尺辩伪, 天元五歌,阳宅指南,水龙经
Business Feng shui Benefits to engage Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd
- Activate Office Destiny “Feng Shui wealth sector” to increase sales and profit.
- Increase productivity by assigning the right department to the right sector e.g. CEO in “power” positions, sales/marketing department in “wealth” areas.
- Prevent staff turnover and improve staff retention by correct arrangement of office furniture and fixtures.
- “Complimentary Bonus bazi lucky elements & tips” for CEO/Managing Director. This is not the indepth bazi reading service . The concise tips provided during onsite will not be written in the feng shui report.
- Energise the “Reputation/Status” sector to enhance Corporate image and branding
- Save Costs! No commercial feng shui items to purchase. The recommendations are common office equipments or decorations.
- Proper records for future reference – A customised soft copy of the office feng shui report given within 3 working days after the onsite evaluation and payment received (if cheque cleared by bank). Bazi bonus tips are not included in the report.
- Countermeasures to dilute the “sickness” energy in office thereby improve productivity.
- Annual Year feng shui incorporation for rapid results on Wealth / Reputation / Networking
- Improve harmony within the office and in relation to external publics such as customers, suppliers or media.
- Auspicious dates for renovation and move-in
- Prevention of wealth loss by containing certain afflicted sectors
Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd business feng shui approach
Step 1 – Calculate and determine the “Office/Shop Feng Shui Destiny 宅命” using Xuan Kong Flying Star (三元玄空飞星宅命) & other multi-discipline feng shui principles.
Step 2 – Walk through with you the entire office, explaining the energies of various sectors. Recommend rectifications or enhancements needed. Fit the right department to the right sector.
Step 3 – Plan and activate sectors for business improvement of your business such as Main Door, CEO & Key Department Head locations, Wealth, Harmony, Status, Benefactors and dilute the Negatives.
Step 4 – Bonus Bazi 八字用神 (birth profile) lucky element tweak for CEO to enhance his/her luck.
Classical Feng Shui applications UPDATED
Feng Shui Master Singapore used an unique synthesis of very diversed classical feng shui schools’ teachings UPDATED with today’s science. The recommendations are based on “hands-on” solutions that work for more than 10 years of experience than “theoretical principles” from feng shui books.
Information necessary for Quotation
- Company Name
- Size (area) of your office/shop/restaurant/factory
- Number of floor level
- Type or nature of business
- Business address with postal code
- Name of Contact person and Mobile number
Email Information minimum 3 days prior to On-Site Visit
- Email a SCAN COPY of your office/shop floor plan in proper ratio prior to the appointment.
- Email CEO’s birth details with time of birth (English calendar) stating name in English and gender. Please ensure the birth details submitted is accurate if not it will be subjected to additional charges.
- If you are the owner of the premise, the Year & Month of Shift-in.
- If you are the tenant, the Year & Month that your landlord last done a major renovation to the building or date of purchase.
- Incomplete or inaccurate information will be subjected to postponement or cancellation or additional fees.
What to expect during the Office/Shop Feng Shui visit
- Duration about 1.5 to 2 hr – inspecting and analysing the office environment, feng shui readings and analysis.
- Full payment in Cash during the onsite consultation. Cheque payment or iBanking can be arranged prior to the onsite visit.
- Soft copy of the feng shui report within 2-3 business days upon money received (if cheque payment when it is cleared by the bank).