Feng Shui Master Auspicious Chinese Name – an Objective Updated Difference
“Instead of giving your child gold, teach him a skill. Instead of teaching him a skill, bestow a good name upon your child “赐子千金，不如教子一艺。教子一艺，不如赐子好名.
Feng Shui Master Auspicious Chinese Names selection /methodology
- “Analyse manually” your child’s date of birth (bazi) profile 八字组合分析 not by computer software. This is to determine his/her bazi most favourable elements 八字用神 which is the Key concept of Baby Naming.
- Evaluate, compare and used the best possible name structure computation i.e. Surname + middle character + last character 三才配合:人格 , 外格, 总格 and 地格. (天格 is irrelevant see explanation below) that suits your Child profile.
- Provide a list of auspicious “Traditional Chinese” characters for “middle” and “last” character that meet 4 more criteria a. Child’s 八字用神 Bazi lucky elements b. 字音五行 (音调音韵) Chinese enunciation c. 数理吉凶 auspicious number of stroke d. 五行配合 harmony of the 5 elements. Please understand that the “quantity” of Chinese characters is dependent on surname and the above parameters. Since the list is exhaustive, the meaning of each individual chinese character will not be provided.
- The list of Chinese characters are “filtered” to remove characters in conflict 冲 with child’s bazi e.g. “子rat” zodiac sign should not use characters with horse “午” e.g. 许 忤 杵 仵 迕
- The “quantity of Chinese characters” is difficult to estimate but there should be a minimum of 30 characters to mix and match.
- Feng Shui Master baby naming service does not have “add 1 stroke” on top of the surname, explained below.
- Lastly the use of 家谱 family’s middle name may not be compatible with your child’s.
Parents/Grandparents bazi are irrelevant to Auspicious Chinese naming:
- 50/50 chance of father and mother lucky elements differ, so should your child follow the compatibility with father or mother?
- Even “IF” we are lucky to find “one” single lucky element to suit father, mother and child, then how about the “secondary supporting” favourable element which is either the child’s 喜神 or 调候 or 通关 之神? Are we going to drop the 2nd supplementary element if it does not fulfilled parents’ compatibility?
- It is suffice to say that the 5 principles to conform is so stringent, to add parents’ “compatibility” make it impossible to have a quality name without compromising something.
- Lastly child-parent relationship does not depend on the child’s name BUT good parenting such as patience, love, education and character-cultivation.
Why it is important to start early with an auspicious Chinese name
First in the study of birth reading, a child have not enter into his or her 10-Year Luck Pillar 八字十年大运 during the infancy stage. Secondly when young, grandparents, relatives, parents and friends address them by their “Chinese name” it carries the “invisible” help. Lastly the more important reason is to counter the imbalance of birth’s profile 5 element disharmony and deficiency.
姓氏 Surname to ADD ONE STROKE for 天格 is INCORRECT
Most baby naming in Singapore practice the addition of one stroke to form 天格 which i don’t. Chances are it follows the Japanese Naming system日本熊崎氏姓名學 where most Japanese names are 4 characters whereas Chinese name are 3 characters. So in order to work around the problem, traditional baby name masters (lineage) add 1 extra stroke to surname forming 天格. The easy method to refute this principle is for a “2 character” chinese name then 外格 becomes “2” which is inauspicious based on the 81 stroke 数理吉凶 computation table. There are so many notable persons with 2 character Chinese name, just to name a few 成龙, 马云, 鲁迅, 赵薇, 伍百, 岳飞… How is possible that “外格” all their human relationship are bad?
Therefore Feng Shui Master DOES NOT adopt this “add-one-stroke” to the surname or the last character for Chinese auspicious baby name service.
Requirements for EMAIL submission
a. Surname in “Chinese Character”
b. Solar (English) calendar of your child’s birth date including time
d. Any “fixed family middle name 家谱” to conform. Chances are “jia pu” may not suit your child’s bazi lucky element. Please let me know if you are giving me the flexibility to use other middle character to replace “jia pu” if found not suitable. Do not make any payment, if you need to follow your family’s middle name because the value of the reading maybe compromised.
e. Number of Chinese character including surname: “2” or “3”
f. Your mobile number
Duration: the report emailed to you within 3 business days upon payment received
Fee: $198 Please do not make payment if your request is immediate. Quality work takes time. After payment email (a) to (f) details to email@example.com
*The list of Chinese characters provided WILL NOT take into account of “personal emotional preferences” of certain characters. The report is written in English.
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal account click button below
Or paynow / paylah to my mobile: 9071-2121