Feng Shui Master – Auspicious Chinese Name
There is a Chinese wise saying that goes, “instead of giving your child gold, teach him a skill. Instead of teaching him a skill, bestow a good name upon your child “赐子千金，不如教子一艺。教子一艺，不如赐子好名.
Feng Shui Master Auspicious Chinese Baby Name methodology
- Manually analyse your Child’s 八字 birth profile / structure 四柱八字结构组合分析 and determine bazi his/her 八字喜忌用神 lucky & unlucky elements, which is the Key concept of Baby Naming.
- Analyse, compare and used the best possible name structure 三才配合 (人格 , 外格, 总格 and 地格 (天格 irrelevant see explanation below) i.e. Surname + middle + last stroke summation, that suits your Child birth profile lucky elements.
- Provide a list of auspicious “繁体 Traditional Chinese” characters for “middle” and “last” character that meet 4 more criteria a. Child’s 八字用神 Bazi lucky elements b. 字音五行 (音调音韵) enunciation of the chinese character c. 数理吉凶 auspicious number of stroke calculation d. 五行配合 harmony of the 5 elements from Kang Xi dictionary (康熙字典). Please bear in mind the “number or quantity” of Chinese characters provided is dependent on surname and the above 5 parameters. As the list is exhaustive, the meaning of each chinese character are not provided.
- The list of Chinese characters are “pre-filtered” to remove characters that are in conflict 冲 with your child’s bazi e.g. child’s birth structure contain “子rat” then Chinese character with “午” such as 许 忤 杵 仵 迕 etc are excluded
- The “quantity of chinese characters” provided is difficult to estimate but easily there will be at least 30 characters to mix and match.
Parents/Grandparents bazi/zodiac sign are irrelevant to auspicious baby naming, reasons are:
- 50/50 chance of father and mother lucky elements differ, so who should your child lucky element compatibility with? father or mother?
- Even “IF” we are so lucky to find “one” single lucky element to suit father, mother and child, then how about the “secondary supporting” element which is either the child’s 喜神 or 用神 or 调候 or 通关 用神? are we going to drop the supplementary element if it does not fulfilled parents’ compatibility?
- Easier say than done, it is suffice to say that the 5 principles by me is already so stringent, to add parents’ “compatibility” make it impossible to have a quality name without compromising something.
- Lastly child-parent relationship is not dependent on the chinese baby name BUT parental upbringing such as patience, unconditional love, education and character-cultivation.
Why is it important to start early with an auspicious Chinese name
First in the study of birth reading, a child may not have not enter into his or her 10-Year Luck Pillar 八字十年大运 during the infancy stage. Secondly when young, grandparents, relatives, parents and friends address them by their “Chinese name” so it carries the “invisible” help. Lastly the more important reason is to counter the imbalance of birth’s configuration five element disharmony.
Auspicious Chinese Name to match Zodiac Year
If you “google” for auspicious Chinese name, there are sites that provide a list of auspicious Chinese character for FREE to suit your child’s Zodiac Sign. This is absolutely wrong! There are about 130 million born every year and to assume all these babies shared the same “name-formula” is a total disaster!
Let’s use a “real case study” of my client’s baby boy – Snake Zodiac sign. According to some misguided generalisation, “snake babies” are carnivores, make their homes in holes, grass, therefore their Chinese names should contain characters related to “heart”, “forests” “grass” e.g. 木, 草, 森, 笔, 栋 , 集, 杰 茹 恧 雅 雁 农 茵 – wood element.
My client’s Day Master is 丙 火（Fire）born in summer with excessive “fire” element shown in red. The bazi inbalance (flaw) is excessive fire causing issues such as short-sightedness, heart, blood problems, skin rashes etc. His lucky 10-year luck pillars only after 2054, so if we follow the “sweeping generalisation” it will cause more harm to the child.
姓氏 Surname to ADD ONE STROKE for 天格 is INCORRECT
Most baby naming masters in Singapore practice the additional of one stroke to form 天格for auspicious name, which i don’t. i discovered through experience it does not make sense to “add one stroke” to form 天格. Chances are it follows the Japanese Naming system日本熊崎氏姓名學. Japanese names consist of 4 characters. So in order to work around the problem with a “3-character” chinese name, traditional baby name masters (lineage passed down) add 1 extra stroke to surname forming 天格. If one will verify this hypothesis further then ALL “2-character” Chinese name is bad! The reason is the addition of 1 stroke form “2” as 外格数 which is ALWAYS BAD 两仪之数，混沌未开，进退保守，志望难达 (凶数). Think about this, there are so many famous persons with 2 character chinese name 成龙,马云, 鲁迅, 赵薇, 伍百, 岳飞… How could all of them “外格” which means human relationship be bad?
Therefore Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd does not adopt this “add-one-stroke” to the surname or the last character for Chinese auspicious baby name service.
Requirements for submission
a. Surname in “Chinese Character”
b. Solar (English) calendar of your child’s birthdate including time
d. Any “fixed middle name 家谱” to follow. (Chances are “jia pu” is not suitable for every child within the family) Please let me know if you want to go ahead IF “jia pu” is not suitable
e. Number of Chinese character including surname: “2” or “3”
f. 3 business days to do the report upon payment received
Fee: $198 Please do not make payment if your request is immediate. Quality work takes time. After payment email (a) to (e) details to email@example.com
*The list of Chinese characters provided are pre-filtered and customise to your child’s birth profile 八字喜用神, it WILL NOT take into account of “personal emotional preferences” of certain characters. The report is written in English.
Payment by Credit Card or Paypal account click button below