Home Feng Shui “相地术 (天文地理学)”, the optimisation of home energy (理气) interaction with it’s physical environment (峦头) through feng shui applications. The objectives of home feng shui evaluation is to improve family health, harmony, career, studies, wealth or any other specific goals. Gone are the days of dressing your home like a chinese restaurant with figurines of dragons, unicorns, tortoise… Feng Shui Master technique are distilled from more than 10 years of “hands-on” experience. No commercial feng shui products are used. The feng shui solutions are simple, day-to-day items based on classical feng shui principles such as yin-yang 阴阳 active-passive 动静, shape 形, symbolism 象, logic 理, numeric 数 虚实明 and others.
Benefits to engage Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd home fengshui service:
Format of the report only summarize the feng shui recommendations because the principles behind are explained during onsite. Bonus Bazi tips is spontaneous so it will not be in the report.
Home Feng Shui Quotation – Email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect Onsite – Feng Shui Master proven methodology
1. Determine your home “Destiny-宅命” and effects.
2. Explain the positive and negative energies innate to your house by functional areas.
3. Help you to understand your home energy & physical forms and it’s influence on your family’s health/harmony/career/wealth.
4. Identify, activate your home positive areas such as wealth, health, career, networking , benefactors and mitigate negativities such as extramarital affairs, sickness, disharmony etc.
5. Channel the flow of positive energy into your house through “movement”.
6. Recommend permanent feng shui solutions and not annual feng shui where you need to shift things around every year.
7. Lastly discussion on any clarifications and doubts about your house feng shui or birth profile tips.
Duration: A standard consultation takes about 1.5 to 2 hour
Payment terms: CASH ONLY or paynow/paylah
Email details prior to feng shui visit
Incomplete information or any inaccurate information submitted is subjected to postponement or cancellation or additional charges