- Feng Shui Home
- Business Feng Shui
- Life Aspects
"classical wisdom, modern inspirations"
风水 originates from ancient China, simply put “相地术”. It is about selecting and managing a house to optimise with the environment. The core objective of feng shui is to expedite the positives and dilutes the negative energies “趋吉避凶” in a house. Feng shui is non-religious and non-spiritual. The idea is to create a “harmonious” environment so that our loved ones are healthy, cultivates our character “心性” to have a clear mind, work hard, study hard to make a “difference” in our career/achievements. (Please note that i used the word making a “difference” instead of overemphasize on the wealth aspects particularly).
Here are some of the key services to expect from Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd for you:
During the onsite feng shui consultation, the “strengths & weaknessess” of your home are revealed so no surprises before you shift in. The findings will help you to understand locations of your home “health”, “wealth”, “career” “sick zones” etc. More often than not the recommendations are ordinary household items. Just an example it can be as typical as the “colour” of door mat to supplement with other items to balance the feng shui five elements 五行. To quote from Lao Tzu 老子, Tao Te Ching 道德經 “万物之始, 大道至简, 衍化至繁” Problem with human is they like to “complicate” life where “simplicity” is the right solution. I remembered 20 years ago when i self-experimented with feng shui i am also guilty of using lots of feng shui items but as the “principles” unfold, it just gets simpler, just remember this 大道至简, 悟者天成, 相由心生，命由己造.
Why “BONUS” Birth Profile 八字 lucky elements integration
Sometimes due to external & internal structural constraints, feng shui has it’s own limitations. E.g. wealth sector in the yard or kitchen or worse still inside the toilet.
Therefore it is absolutely necessary to analyse permanent occupants’ birth profile lucky elements & luck pillars so as to complement areas for improvement where feng shui constraints such as fixed structural bedroom, stove and main door locations. This service is considered as “extra” thereby the word “bonus” because a complete analysis is going to take at least 2 hours for one individual and is a totally different service. See bazi service if you like. The advice given for instance may take the form of bed positioning or direction or certain health aspects or relationship issues that you have to be mindful on a daily basis.
“人有人命 宅有宅命” each individual house has it’s own unique signature just like individual DNA which is PERMANENT! Once we have determined these we can minimise our risks and maximise the positive vibe to our advantage.
Feng Shui Master Singapore Methodology
1. Determine and calculate “Your Home Destiny 宅命” through the use of “luo pan”. A “precise degree” is disclosed to you based on 二十四山坐向 (六十四卦挨星) of 三元玄空宅命 Xuan Kong Flying Star principles.
2. It normally takes about 15 to 30 minutes to analyse the feng shui of your home.
3. After analysing your home 4 main cardinal points and 24 segments, i will explain to you the feng shui impact on your family’s health, wealth, career, harmony and others. This will save you time because you don’t have to wait for the written report to consult your ID.
4. Explain the 9 sectors energy influence (that is why a proportional scan copy of floor plan is necessary) to ensure accuracy. Through this meticulous walk-through together, you will understand in detail the locations of your Home Destiny “财位wealth”, “健康health”, “官career”, “人缘 or 不正桃花 networking or extramarital affairs”, “病sickness”, “吵架 disharmony” etc. Special attention to the 3 Critical Areas of Feng Shui 阳宅三要 门 Main Door 房 Bed and 灶 Stove. It takes about 1 hour to explain the 理气 positive or negative energy and 峦头 physical properties/layout of your house.
5. Recommend “PERMANENT corrective measures (without feng shui items) “ to neutralise the negative areas and activate the positive ones which you don’t have to relocate every year. Through clients feedback there are some feng shui masters that perform “annual” feng shui without telling you, which means you have buy new items from them and reposition every year. These countermeasures does not manipulate you to buy feng shui products OR strange tilting of door OR inability to use certain sectors of your home OR having the bed place in the centre of your bedroom.
6. Some concise bazi tips are given for parenting or career or health or other life aspects that are urgent & important. E.g. match the room or bed position to balance individual’s Bazi 5 element needs. Please bear in mind that this is a “bonus service” not a comprehensive detailed bazi life analysis which is a different service.
7. Explained to you the positive or negative influence of your home physical environment and the necessary remedies
8. At the end of this 2 hour session you should have a crystal clear idea of your home feng shui and your individual bazi structure and luck. The information will be sufficient for you to engage a renovator without much delay.
9. Auspicious dates for renovation and move in will be given the next day depending on your schedule and defects check.
10. Your undivided attention is necessary for the entire feng shui audit.
Benefits of Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd Multidisciplinary consultation:
Information required for QUOTATION
Email COMPLETE & ACCURATE information prior to onsite visit
What to prepare on the date of onsite visit
Mobile phone to take pictures and paper to take notes & bazi tips
Payment term: Cash collected during onsite visit
Concise BONUS Birth profile Tips Not in Report
Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd will analyse the Lucky Elements of each permanent family members limited to 4 persons. Please understand that THIS IS NOT AN in-depth bazi reading which cost $638 per person.
物随心转，境由心造 Why Feng Shui Master consultation
First of all it is non-religious, i do not perform ritual like “rolling of pineapples”, praying, chanting, talisman or commercial feng shui products. Secondly i am not bias against any individual school of Classical Feng Shui principles. What i did more than 10 years ago was a tedious “trial & error” process to verify diversified feng shui principles and only used those principles that work today! So the recommendations are “tested and proven”. It is all very “hands-on” and cut to the chase. Personally i do not claim credit with any direct lineage or popular talk shows or some celebrity testimonial…
Bottom-line for all that matters is to create an environment to cultivate the “heart”, thereby character, channel it into action!
“删繁就简 Simplicity over Complexity, Less is More”.
Respect and experiment with any classical school of feng shui principles & use a logical multidisciplinary “门派不争， 去伪求真” approach to filter out the fabricated truth