Feng Shui Master Business Feng Shui – an objective, updated approach 商业风水佈局
Business Feng Shui “相地术 (天文地理学)” is the optimisation & alignment of employer’s birth lucky elements with office’s innate energy (理气) and it’s physical environment (峦头). It is a value added tool to improve employees’ productivity to achieve Company’s business goals.
Gone are the days of dressing your office like a chinese restaurant with figurines of dragons, unicorns or tortoise. Feng Shui Master business audit is based on more than 10 years of hands-on applications that work, not academic theories. The solutions are simple yet build upon traditional feng shui teachings of yin-yang 阴阳, active-passive 动静, male-female 雌雄, iChing 象, 形, 理, 数, 虚实, 明暗, etc. The applications consist of re-arrangement of furnishing or fittings and use of common items to activate the positives and dilute the negatives.
Note: No commercial feng shui products to purchase or use.
Benefits to engage Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd for business feng shui:
- Activate Sales and Profit 财位 sectors
- Invite and attract positive energy throughout your office
- Enhance Company’s Corporate Image & reputation
- Position Key staff at “leadership” sectors
- Improve staff cohesion, productivity & retention by diluting sectors that induces conflict and disloyalty
- Health enhancement for staff 健康 thereby improve productivity
- Encourage customers’ retention by improving relationships
- Matching the right fengshui sectors with the right functions of the Company i.e. finance, marketing, sales, PR, operation etc
- Bonus Bazi tips limited to 2 Key personnel of your choice
- Soft copy of the executive summary feng shui report documenting key recommendations within 3 business days. Bonus Bazi Tips are not included in the report.
- Incorporate Annual feng shui for rapid results
- Auspicious renovation & move in date with time will be provided if new office
Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd business feng shui approach
- Study the physical landforms surrounding the business premise & it’s effects
- Calculate and determine your “Business Feng Shui Destiny 宅命” strengths & weaknesses.
- Plot out the 9 sectors of your office and summarise the positive, negative and neutral areas.
- Walk through with you to explain energies of each individual sector. Recommend rectifications or enhancements.
- Evaluate your office energy interaction with it’s internal and external physical environment.
- Fit the right department to the right energy sector.
- Activate the “positive human traffic-movement (吉凶悔吝者，生乎动者也)”.
- Summary of Business feng shui assessment
- Question and Answer
- Bonus Bazi 八字用神 (birth profile) discussion, tips.
Quotation for BUSINESS FENG SHUI
- Company Name
- Size (area) of your office/shop/restaurant/factory
- Number of floor level
- Type or nature of business
- Business address with postal code
- Name of Contact person and Mobile number
BUSINESS feng shui consultation – details to be submitted minimum 3 days prior to appointment
- SCAN COPY of your floor plan not capture by mobile phone.
- Birth details including time of birth, gender, of 2 Key personnel of your choice (English calendar).
- If you are the owner of the premise, the Year & Month of Shift-in.
- If you are the tenant, the Year & Month that your landlord last done a major renovation to the building or date of purchase
Incomplete or inaccurate information will be subjected to postponement or cancellation or additional fees.
Duration of the Business Feng Shui visit
Depending on the size, it usually takes about 1-2 hours.
Cash or PayNow/PayLah/PayAnyone during after onsite consultation. Cheque payment or iBanking to arrange prior to the onsite visit
Feng Shui Master Pte Ltd