- Business Feng Shui
- Home Feng Shui
- Feng Shui
"classical wisdom, modern inspirations"
If you need a faster method to sell your house, you can consider using feng shui formula to speed up the sale. Is not the usual cliche of clearing clutter, making your front door appealing, dressing your home etc. Right here is the feng shui formula not what a standard property agent teaches you.
Realistically you must first ensure your house is selling at fair market price. Because this feng shui formula is a supplementary tool not a magic wand.
“If” you have exhausted all marketing tactics deploy by your property agent yet unable to sell within 3 months, then this tool can help you. This same principle also work for people who wanted to migrate or getting an overseas job or expanding your business overseas.
Using your year animal sign
1. You need to invest in a “bronze horse” figurine. Please don’t buy from me i only offer consultation services.
2. Under San He formula, 3 zodiac signs form an element. The element can be wood, fire, water or metal.
3. Use the center of your house or center of your living hall depending on your home structure (center of your house is more effective). Plot out the 24 segments like the illustration, do not use 9 square grid matrix you may place it at the wrong segment (FSM clients would have this chart already).
4. Locate the 15-degree segment illustrated below.
5. Place the horse according to your Zodiac Year Animal sign. E.g. if your are Pig or Rabbit or Goat zodiac place the horse at SE3 which is within the SE sector.
Pig, Rabbit & Goat place at SE3 (巳 142.6 – 157.5 degree segment) in SE
Snake, Rooster & Ox use NW3 (亥 322.6 – 337.5 degree segment) in NW
Tiger, Dog & Horse use SW3 (申 232.6 – 247.5 degree segment) in SW
Monkey, Rat & Dragon use NE3 (寅 52.6 – 67.5 degree segment) in NE
Some do’s and don’ts about horse figurine
Sometimes due to conflict of point 3 (Rat year or Bazi day master), Feng Shui Master Singapore does offer other solutions to sell your house faster at a fee of $188. You can use paynow or paylah for Singapore residents. Overseas clients you can use the PayPal button below.
a. Based on the Year you wanted to sell – Tai Sui Flying method
b. Your Home Destiny method
c. Your personal Bazi method
[nicepaypallite name=”Prepurchase 1-level” amount=”188″]