Here are some critical home feng shui health tips to improve your family. One of my key objectives of home feng shui consultation is to do just that, better health means better wealth for you. A lot of new feng shui clients wanted to know where is their home wealth sector. However one should realised that without health to make money is fruitless. To put it another way if you are rich but spend your life in hospital is sad.
Here are numerous tips to improve your health. To stress on the importance of having a vibrant health is an understatement. How positive is your home or office environment does improve or impede your family health.
Is your bedroom fengshui conducive to sleep thereby promoting health? Did you feng shui your home kitchen and install the stove position at the right position or misplaced on one of your occupants zodiac sign?
Importance of active & passive areas in health feng shui
Through more than 20 years of consultation most homes done by previous feng shui masters did not entirely cure or dilute bad energies. Some are bad structural forms, such as positioning of active areas e.g. air-condition, clock, doors, water feature, stove and “inactive” items such as bed position, sofa area, cupboards, and so forth. A good feng shui home needs to enjoy high oxygen levels, the right amount of sunlight, avoiding areas with high EMF radiation and geopathic stress.
A holistic home feng shui should include calculation of home destiny, balance of five elements, management of unseen qi 气 / vibes, birth profiles integration, yin-yang balance, determine the lucky energy path and checking of “forms” to ensure bad energies are cured or diluted. Feng shui not only affect us but our loved ones too. So do take care of yourself and your family members.
A sad feng shui case study
I was invited to consult a house feng shui many months ago. As usual before the appointment, i did a calculation on the family members birth profile (bazi reading) and study the layout of the floorplan before the on-site visit.
During the inspection of the house, i was so shocked to see one of the bed position (see picture not to scale) were so wrong structurally even without calculation of invisible energies (qi) based on feng shui formulas:
1) Bed (yin 阴 energy) placed beside bedroom door – yang 阳 energy (active).
2) Bed was under a very low concrete beam shaded in yellow.
3) Wall sharing with the headboard happened to be stove area. In other words, his head is oriented towards the stove for 6 to 7 hours of sleep every night.
4) Head was in direct conflict with the toilet door.
Realising the urgency, i recommended my client to shift away the bed immediately not even considering an auspicious date to do so.
He told me that his brother slept over there for the last 3 years and recently passed away because of brain tumour. He added on to say this was one of the reasons he consulted me. And mentioned that his family health was deteriorating after shifted into this house. Later i did some checks on the whole house especially main door, bed position and stove position because these are the key sectors affecting the family health besides bazi (birth profile) generic sicknesses. I felt very sorry for him and did the fengshui cures for his home. After about one month my client feedback that health have improved.
General health tips based on feng shui principles
Here are some general tips to ensure good health based on fengshui principles for the interior of your home adding to the 3 pointers written:
1) Ensure that your home is clean and green. If your home is full of clutter it is bad hygiene.
2) Ensure that the walkway flows freely and unobstructed.
3) Do not place mirrors in front of your bed, you will have nightmare and interrupted sleep.
4) Do not place your stove opposite the toilet door.
5) Do not buy a home that the toilet is right smack in the centre of your floor plan.
6) Do not have a fish tank size that is not in proportion of your home, better not place a water position without consulting with your fengshui master.
7) Much to the common myth that wind chimes ward off evil spirits or cure the diaster 5 flying star; please avoid using it.
8) Do not have your headboard towards the stove or toilet.
9) Do not place your multimedia like television or computers or mobile phone charger beside your head in your sleeping room.
10) Do not have the kitchen entrance in opposite direction with your main door or bedroom doors or toilet doors.
11) Do not place sharp objects likes axe and sword at the main entrance. This will result in accidents and surgery.
12) Avoid kitchen in the sectors with combo like 2,5, 5,2, 5,9 9,5 and 5 Devil even worse if the stove is there.
13) Generally avoid putting items that are incompatible with the element of the sector. For e.g. do not place metal in the East or south-east “wood” sector.
14) Do not carry out renovation without the calculation of auspicious dates.
15) Do not place family photos in the 5 devil sector.
16) Do not have mirrors or clocks facing any doors or windows.
17) Avoid homes that have very severe missing sectors or the layout is very long and narrow i.e. the ratio of breadth is less than 1/4 of the length. Try to get a house that is as squarish as possible.